Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Organized

While listening to a great knitting podcast (yes, that's right, they talk about knitting for a whole show) Yarn Craft, I was inspired to organize my crafty life. So I sat down, and started to make some goals.

Goal 1.  I will not buy new yarn until I make it down to one basket of yarn (currently I have three)
Goal 2.  I will keep myself organized by using a nifty site called Ravelry.
Goal 3. I will look at the projects currently on my needles and abandon those that no longer hold my interest.
                                                      Goal 4. Organize my yarn into baskets by color!

Tallulah Helped with this part:


See why I can't buy anymore yarn! :)

Going through this amount of Stash Yarn will be a feat, but I am ready for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. you should send your momma some yarn in a color that would make Lina a nice hat!

    ReplyDelete