Friday, January 8, 2010

A Few Favorites

Before I head out for the evening with my darling Shaney Pie, to see Wishful Drinking, I thought I would share a few of my favorite card creations from 2009. All this reminiscing makes me want to run home and craft all night, but a full schedule on Saturday and Sunday will make it impossible.  Maybe I'll wake up early on Sunday... 


These two lovelies might be my absolute favs from last year. 





cowgirls and hula girl from Bombshell Stamps





Anyone who knows me knows that I <3 cupcakes.  As a matter of fact, I think this whole card thing started with cupcakes...














"Of Corsets Your Birthday" 







who gives a hoot? 



                                           and spring blooms!










That was nice... must craft soon.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I really love the way the cowgirls and hula girls turned out. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' your Bombshell cards. Great work. You should share 'em with us over on the Bombshell forum at either Bombshell.com or at Paper Craft Planet.

    ReplyDelete