Friday, October 2, 2009

Pile Of Craft

When I went in search of a name for my craft business/card line, I really wanted to name it "Pile of Craft" because I thought it was funny, and because I experiment with so many different types of projects. I love to knit, crochet, make cards, scrapbook, paint, rubber stamp, collage, and pretty much anything else I have tried or what to.

I thought it was about time to begin documenting my many crafty escapades and sharing them with others. Selling my creations hasn't been as lucrative as I thought it would be (let's face it, my only customers are family members) but I still want to make them!

This will be a documentation and exploration of my crafty escapades. I'm excited to jump in feet first to my giant Pile of Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment